Thread: Hi, I'm Jeny!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:46 PM  
JenySmith
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark300 View Post
Thank you for your answer Jeny. I understand your point of view.

You seem very motivated to succeed. Currently, your personal site (jenysmith dot net) is ranked by Alexa at 1,004,852 in the world and 71 websites link to you. I hope your website will be ranked at 200,000 within a year and that 300 sites will link to you.
Thank you i hope so! for now we're trying to submit my galleries to as many sites as we can. sad story is i was posting my amateur pics through the years without watermarks and some of them became real popular in the net. wish i my new galleries ever got that success.
you can see some of them here jenysmith.club im posting my old and new pics for promo there

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
what do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
If u cam on mfc u can link your site and they are cool with it. If u play your cards right u can bring in 15 sales everytime u log in to cam.

And if u bill it correctly that can be several hundred k per year profit on site sales.

Just sayin.
wow sounds great. i even have an account at mfc. well i think i'll start working on cams this month
thanks guys for replies!