Old 09-17-2015, 09:13 AM  
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by agora View Post
Hello everyone,

I have exciting new to share.

It seems that our legal consultancy has finally tracked down 3xmedia's identity.

We asked ourselves three questions as part of our investigation -

(1) We have never done ANY business with 3xmedia. Why has he been so persistent in making false accusations that we're "scammers"?;

(2) Why does 3xmedia have apparently so much time during business hours to be internet rolling on GFY.com;

(3) Why is 3xmedia so apparently sensitive about his business information, concealing his business identity in his public profile on GFY while claiming to be a "successful webmaster" managing "100 sites".

Our investigation reveals that 3xmedia is part of a exortion ring of professional internet trollers who operate on various web forums.

3xmedia appears to work for an unethical "reputation management" company.

He is apparently paid to troll.

I'll tell you how their scam works.

This ring on internet trollers goes around the web seeking "vulnerable targets". They will falsely accuse companies for weeks and months of being scammers.

... 3xmedia got his buddies at the company her works for to post that false reports on the Rippoff website by a "John" who we have also never done business with.....

Then all of a sudden, a "reputation management" company will contact you saying that they can get the internet trolling to stop for $800, but first you must advance them $300. Only problem is, once you pay upfront, they will continue to demand more and more money, if you want the internet trolling to stop.

Soon, you will potentially be out thousands on dollars admist promises from the trolling that eventually stops onced you have been sufficiently extorted of tons of money.

One of 3xmedia's confederates from a so-called "online reputation management" company with almost no contact information just like 3xmedia's GFY profile contacted us today saying that 3xmedia "would apologize" if we paid them some money.

I asked then why the have no business contact information. The contact says he "works from home."

We can provide GFY members with the identity of this so-called "reputation management" company upon request that contacted us today demanding money to stop 3xmedia's internet trolling.

Ethical reputation management companies don't work like this.

The tip off to this scam is that this "reputation management" company's website (with a Domain Authority of only '1') was relatively new and coincided with 3xmedia's internet trolling.

3xmedia does not want you to know about his true identity on here simply because he would be banned by GFY for his unethical trolling activities.

3xmedia is an apparent professional sh-t disturber who slanders companies for money.
lol @ just another bullshit this clueless scammer comes with. I'm not trolling you. I posted direct evidence of your scamming activities and bullshit business practices. Peple, read it here: https://gfy.com/20575637-post8.html

so can we talk about it, agora?