View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 01:12 PM  
agora

Industry Role:
There goes 3xmedia, the as-hole fake webmaster, con artist and scammer who has time on his hands because he's not a webmaster but a full time internet troll who specializes is bullsh-t.

How many people have you scammed claiming you are some big shot webmaster? They should have read your public profile.

The amount of hot air you blow on GFY could make Americans self-sufficient in energy. Tell you what, I'll do you a favour and try to get in contact with the White House and suggest that they tap into your hot air on here.

QUOTE=3xmedia;20581110]I didn't write any fake negative reviews, I didn't even know that Ripoffreport site. these Ripoffreport complaints popped up on Google when I did a search for "adultagencyads scam"

you are the one who is a proven scammer so why do you keep trying to shift the focus from you to me? obviously you don't know shit about me a my biz, yet you keep trying to attack my biz by bullshit accusations to shift the focus away from you-we all know it's a well-known scammer's tactics. can we talk about your scamming activities and shady/bullshit "business" practices?[/QUOTE]