View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 03:03 PM  
AMDWarrior
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
I did not slander you. Everything I have said is true. I sent you money and I still till this day have not got any content from you that I paid for. I sent you 780$ on July 31st.. Look how long it has been. You have scammed me till I receive something.

Also.. I tried calling the new number on your XBIZ and again I got the wrong number.

This would go much more smoothly if you would just give me 780$ worth of content now and we do a new contract and I have these threads removed.

I'm at the point where I don't care about it anymore. I'm not desperate I just want people to know what happened in the transaction I did with you.
I am not here to talk about our clinic, import/export business or wildlife park in Asia.. I am here to talk about the content I bought from you that I have not received.

The fact that you sit here and tell me you are keeping my money without me receiving anything goes to show you are a thief.

Just stfu you piece of shit scamming fuck.
AMDWarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote