View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 02:10 PM  
afterhoursstudios
Producer and Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
I did not slander you. Everything I have said is true. I sent you money and I still till this day have not got any content from you that I paid for. I sent you 780$ on July 31st.. Look how long it has been. You have scammed me till I receive something.

Also.. I tried calling the new number on your XBIZ and again I got the wrong number.

This would go much more smoothly if you would just give me 780$ worth of content now and we do a new contract and I have these threads removed.

I'm at the point where I don't care about it anymore. I'm not desperate I just want people to know what happened in the transaction I did with you.
I am not here to talk about our clinic, import/export business or wildlife park in Asia.. I am here to talk about the content I bought from you that I have not received.
Brandon If someone sends you out the product you paid for and it gets lost in the mail, They didn't scam you, Its life things get lost, One day you wanted a refund the next you were demanding I over night you a new hard drive, I told you when I got the package back and if it was really empty i would refund you, Maybe if you were not calling me a piece of shit on ICQ i would have been nicer, By the time I realized the package was lost coming back to me you filed a claim with paypal, So i let them handle it, and they locked my paypal up for adult before I uploaded that contract to them, And yes it was and is locked up, I been using another GFY members paypal to run payments through since the day you filed the claim.

So by you calling me scammer and telling people i scammed you when in fact I did send the content out to you is slander, and you caused drama between me and people I been working with for years, they don't need you calling them.

What I did was refuse to refund you until i received the package back and when I saw that might not happen I asked for a voided license I signed for my peace of mind then I would refund you, No one scammed you, You just didn't want to wait for a refund case closed.

https://exposedwhores.com

ICQ 617104765
afterhoursstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote