View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 01:40 PM  
afterhoursstudios
Producer and Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
Here is the voided contract. Pogoplug: EPSON179.PDF
Wow it took you being called out for the dirt bag you are to get what i asked for weeks ago, But its to late the damage is done,

You really think after you slandered me, talk to me like i am some punk, tried to get my hosting and ccbill accounts closed, Had my content up for sale on your facebook and its on your instagram, Used fake accounts on gfy to better your case, called companies i do business with in California telling them not to work with me anymore i scam people and owe you money, Did a charge back on my paypal and got it locked up for 30days, That i am going to be nice and say ok its all cool now and refund you? Fuck you dude that offer left the building days ago

You know why this didn't work Brandon? Cause I act like an adult and do clean business with people and understand that sometimes things can get messed up, You can see from the screen caps from ICQ I was not in the wrong here. Even tho your tiny reptile brain my think so.

Everyone on here sees you for what you are, A little child that cries when he doesn't get his way, You have called wolf so many times on here, That one day someone is really going to scam you good and no one will believe shit you say.

Oh and I still have coffee ready for your friend that will be showing up at my door for what is owed to you, Or is he just an illusion in your head like this huge adult empire you own?

https://exposedwhores.com

ICQ 617104765
afterhoursstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote