View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:35 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
If you are looking for ...not only teen girls, but also very amateur teen girls, check out the website that I shoot for called True Amateur Models. All of the content is very exclusive and consists of very real and amateur girls modeling nude, as well as getting into hardcore action. Many of the models were actually approached and recruited from shopping malls, amusement parks, beaches, among other public places, and were spoken to in regards to participating in amateur modeling shoots. The website also updates every week and has not missed an update in many years. The member retention is also very good, along with of course, the affiliate conversions being strong and solid.

The affiliate program can be found here:
True Amateur Models Affiliate Program

Just to show you an example of the type of content that you would be promoting, you can check out a couple of the galleries below by clicking the thumbs.

Name: Luna
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Electronics Sales Associate
Pictures: 1,200 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 2 High Resolution Nude Modeling Videos

Luna is 18 years old and she is a girl that I met at a carnival. I wanted to go out and recruit some amateur girls to shoot for the site,
so I figured ...why not attend the local carnival? As soon as I laid my eyes on this amateur, I wanted to shoot her! Luna has never
modeled before and she has never been on any other sites. She is just a very amateur girl that I decided to approach regarding the
possibility of shooting for the site, and as you can see, she decided to do the nude modeling shoot! Hope you enjoy this gallery from
Luna!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Sunny
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Community Swimming Pool Lifeguard
Pictures: 950 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

This hot blonde babe is 19 years old and her name is Sunny! Sunny and I were watching a movie on the couch and these
pictures will show you what happened after the movie was finished! Watch this hot blonde amateur teen strip off her
clothing and strike off a bunch of amateur nude modeling poses! Sunny has a total amount of 950 amateur and exclusive
pictures, including handjob pictures and a high definition ass spreading video! And as always, I always shoot high quality
images, but also very homemade images too! Hope you all enjoy watching Sunny get into all sorts of various poses and
positions, as well as use the both of her hands to spread apart her teen butthole!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote