View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 01:33 PM  
Tinara

Industry Role:
Updated thread post:

So, It's a bit interesting that more responses haven't come in, since there are many companies out there that offer Payoneer, but maybe everyone is at the beach still.

I wanted to maybe make it more clear in my initial post.

* SOME companies that offer the Payoneer signup, have a seamless integration. Meaning that when you signup with a sponsor initially, they already have their backend setup for 1-button clickthrough that is integrated to the Payoneer signup process. For the new webmasters reading this, think of buying something at a Paypal enabled storefront, where you are brought through the process in a nice series of windows where you end up back at the storefront after purchase. In these cases of Payoneer, the entire process is seamless, and the approval usually takes a bit of 2 minutes from start to finish with approval emails simultaneously coming through as you simply wait a minute or two at the sponsor's website. So-much-so, that it's even worth sitting there and just waiting at the sponsors backend for it to complete. These are the companies that are fully integrated.

* OTHER companies are not integrated, and they would just simply ask the affiliate to request the Payoneer payout option so that they, the sponsor, can go through the motions of setting up the option, and will convert you through their own process.

This is what would be greatly appreciated to know in this thread, as I know a lot of people are watching. Namely, what sponsors are integrated for ease-of-use, and if not, what companies have the option, just not integrated into their backends.

For new webmasters and mistresses reading this, and especially US citizens, keep in mind that in most cases an invitation is needed by a foreign Payoneer sponsor, and you would usually be given/sent a specific signup page to go to that will set you up and send you through the easy process.

I've heard rumours that this is trying to be changed, but rumours are just rumours and it is still my understanding that this policy is still in place because of certain rules & regs for international banking, etc. If someone knows different, then please absolutely chime in to update this info.

I also know as of this post, there are 3 large companies that have not made themselves known yet, so any bump is a good bump until everyone get's back from their amazing champagne vacations...

T