View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 01:28 PM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Yep, their soldiers are animals and they have commuted even more war crimes than the US soldiers in Vietnam, but it still was not a reason to drop nukes to civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The real men don't fight against women and children. Only cowards do that (Dresden, Hiroshima, Nagasaki or My Lai - doesn't matter)
I never said it was a reason to drop nukes on civilians. In fact no one in the history of "ever" ever said this. Mine was a supplementary reply to L-Pink's comment on how barbaric the Japanese were, which was in response to someone else's comment. Try to keep up, maybe read a little.

And citing atrocities by others is no argument, in fact it's both infantile and stupid, as again nowhere did I say Japan was the ONLY army to ever commit such acts.

People like you conveniently forget that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both highly industrialized cities, supplying much of Japan's war machine. In fact there were many reasons why those cities were chosen, but the argument of "real men don't...." is again both infantile and stupid. It's funny that throughout history countries like Germany, Japan, Serbia, Russia, and others, have made the decision to start a war, yet when the other side comes back at them with a hard-hitting or otherwise utterly devastating response they/you cry foul.

Perhaps the leaders of countries like that should consider their precious so-called innocent civilians before starting a war that will end up killing millions? Just a thought.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote