View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 02:38 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
How much of the wealth is in actual cash in the US? I know from my wealth - bank balance, there's a huge gap. We would need to sell our investments.

The real problem is Americans refuse to pay for what they need. Claiming they don't need it doesn't wash. Look around you and see where Governments spend most of their money. If it's inside a country, it's going around the system providing jobs, or cheap food, or services. 26% of GDP isn't enough. Especially the way your government spends it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
Trump Collection Shirts made in America with American wages might cost $400.00. Your computer would cost 2 or 3 times the price made with American parts and assembled with American wages..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
If the EU and the USA stopped buying from China and other import sources there would be a war ... Also US and EU consumer prices would skyrocket ... Sword cuts both ways any idiot should recognize that. Except the blind angry white man idiots that Trump is pandering to ... They just swallow the rhetoric that they want to hear.
Something needs to be done about Third World imports.

This is just China.

China and the rest of the world.

This can't continue without something very bad happening.

Consumer prices would climb, money spent would be higher, because more people would have jobs and be buying the goods. As for war, why would China declare war on it's only customers, all that's needed is to balance the trade.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote