View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 08:09 AM  
Victor Credo

Industry Role:
Copyright problems with video hosting sites

Hey Guys! A good way to advertise your site is creating a promo video of it. This is something I'm good at. My hobby is making sexy compilation videos on popular songs. But the problem is, I can't post them anywhere as my videos get deleted for copyright issues on songs that are in them. It is very annoying! So far I used Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion and got my account banned in all of them. Here the story how;

YouTube: I uploaded a sexy video which reached few thousand views in few days, but it was deleted in less than a week. Then I began uploading upskirt videos (without any songs at the background) and maybe because one of them was not age-restricted my account got banned. The reason I am saying "maybe" is because they did not explain at all. But I know that upskirts are allowed and there are thousands of upskirt videos on youtube and not all of them are age-restricted!

Vimeo: Uploaded a video which reached over 250,000 views in few months! But in few months video was deleted I'm guessing because on the David Guetta song that was in it. Account got banned never to be restored again.

Dailymotion: Like the above two, banned my account without explanation. Either it is because of the music or the content I do not know.

I tried to contact Vimeo and YouTube about my issue in regards to why my account was blocked, YouTube didn't answer while Vimeo just replied that I "violated their rules". How, and which rule I had violated they didn't say. So I don't know where I went wrong, I can only guess.

Tried to use XVideos but they deleted my video for having a link in it. Where do you mostly upload your videos? Is it anyway possible to upload your own music videos on YouTube anymore? Any adult tube sites that allow you to post promo clips with link in them?
Victor Credo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote