View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 01:22 AM  
TheDA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desirae View Post
My rebills for affiliates are set for as high as ccbill will allow. Which is currently 255 days. I don't go on gofuckyourself that much at all. I just got notified that this was being discussed once again.

If you have any questions about my program, please contact me directly @ [email protected]. I am not here to rip anybody off, I work hard on my website every single day. Affiliate traffic used to be the majority of traffic to my websites, after tubes came out- they were struggling to just stay alive.

Again, my rebels are set to 255, if anybody knows how to extend that period let me know. I will contact ccbill today and see why it has a cap in the first place. My site converts and retains very well.

Desirae
Naughty4cash.com
affiliate program for Naughtyathome.com
I think you might be getting confused. The 255 figure relates to how long cookies remain active, not the rebills.

The rebills being referred to I believe refers to these areas.

Trial Subscriptions: Payments for Rebills End After: (5) rebills
Recurring Subscriptions: Payments for Rebills End After: (10) rebills

The opening paragraph of you affiliate site states this.

'Naughty4cash.com conversions are off the hook & our content is completely exclusive and original, and best of all, you make money off of the initial sign up and every rebill for the life of the membership.'

This is a lie.