View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 12:01 PM  
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinara View Post
I just spent 30 fucking minutes and a glass of red wine reading this entire comedy.

So, here's the update as of 5 minutes ago.

Desi's TRIALS ends after 5.
Her RECURRING SIGNUPS now end at 10.

Yes, this is a two year old thread, but I thought I'd bump it for shits & giggles because in our opinion it needs to be bumped one last itsy, bitsy, time. Especially for any new affiliates out there who are gathering CCBill sponsor accounts to push.

One of our admins just discovered another sponsor pulling the same stuff (redirects, ID swaps, etc.) who currently runs a huge, extremely popular, CCBill program and has been confronted by two of us on Skype, but we will not release his name here in a thread yet until we see what his outcome/solution/response is. This has been happening for months, & continues to this day. Like Trixi said earlier, we don't want to jump to conclusions, therefore, we are awaiting a response before our new site launch dates, and before we publicly post a thread about this guy.

We have just gotten off the phone with our contact at CCBill, and have had Desi's sponsor account deleted. I think the sad thing is that Desi was one of, if not one of the best, recurring billings I/we have ever had in over 10 years.

If you asked anyone many years ago, "who has great retention?", Desi would have easily been mentioned in that list. She's is the definition of retention. It's sad to see that the one thing she has known for has to be contained, the reputation tarnished badly (similar to the Melissa Midwest criminal act that happened years ago) and that Desi's affiliates have to be throttled like this. All it would have taken for Desi to avoid this failure, was a simple bulk CCBill email notifying all affiliates of her change (even in groups or not, doesn't matter). End of story. In our meeting, all of us voted her out tonight. Sorry Desi, but you can't turn a sour pickle sweet.

Therefore, we have better things to do than this program, only and mostly for the fact that the responses on Desi's behalf were a complete & disastrous PR failure as she refused to address the main issues, questions & complaints in the thread (if you read it all the way through from the start).

She also refused to close the thread properly with a solution or comment, instead just going after one guy late in the thread, and then the thread went into the dungeons of GFY archives. Well, not anymore.

By page 3, I was shaking my head. Desi, Desi, Desi.

This deserves to be bumped, especially in 2015.

You'd think that she would've stayed on this thread like a hawk, especially if it really was a 'server crash' but some of you caught on, and saw through the (lack of) responses that were given BY HER. I'm sure if this were anyone else trying to hold onto a solid reputation as a good sponsor would, she would've been back every night with new explanations, excuses and/or solutions. But you, and now I, didn't even get that.

Look at the date of TheMasters' response right above me, and then look at the date of my post now. To quote him, ..." still not rectified."

<333
T

PS - Amelia, you should answer your support tickets my dear instead of worrying about email lists. SPAM traffic aren't the answer to signups, we are.
anyone pushing this garbage deserves it. fuck her
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...lon-int-761244
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote