View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:15 AM  
Princess Ellisa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have not used Fiverr although my step-daughter made a fair bit of pocket money writing short stories for children on that site. They were for an app someone was building. They were cute stories, she was about 13 when she did this. So that will give you an idea of the caliber of talent on there.

That said the point behind the site is for people to post what they are willing to do for $5. As I build loads of websites and provide tons of graphics I can tell you that anyone willing to do that for $5 must have no clue what they are doing and are just looking for experience.

Odesk and Freelancer and the likes are 50/50. Sometimes you win the lottery and sometimes it fails and you never see your work, your money or your webmaster again. Sometimes you are pleasantly surprised. If you have never worked with an overseas employee and do not know how to manage them this is not advisable.

OR you can hit me up on skype and I will show you what reasonable prices look like to get your work done, with North American project management of you outsourced labour.

We are not the cheapest outsourcing solution but one of the best!

ellisa at pink label dot .com
Princess of Everything,
Pink Label
Princess Ellisa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote