View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 AM  
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
eLeaf iStick and a Nautilus Mini tank to start - pick your juice according to taste.

Total about $100 (do eBay and don't go back).

Good luck on quitting. Best move you will ever make.
You can get that setup WAYYYY cheaper now. I originally had an Istick 50 watt and Horizon Sub Ohm tank which was purchased for $80. The only reason I suggest against the Istick is because mine literally blew up in my hand. Loud pop, heated up to about 120+ degrees and smoke started pouring out of it. Thank god I was close to my kitchen sink to drop it in there! Again it was probably a rare case but i wouldnt get another one.

The Nautilus mini is an okay tank...it cant really handle much power, about 11-15 watts max. For the money theres so many better options that give you a lot more flexibility.

Currently using an IPv4 Mini 70 watt - Black iPV Mini 2 70 Watts Mod by Pioneer4you
Horizon Sub Ohm Tank - Arctic Sub-Ohm BTDC Tank by Horizon

@Candyflip - Just be careful with that stuff. A lot of that is faked, I wouldnt trust something I'm pushing high wattage through that's near my face.
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote