Thread: Events Happy Canada Day
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 09:53 AM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
i guess calgary would think that. either way, the biggest complaint is the lack of cowboys in 'cowtown' and no ferarri dealership? geez. what paradise city do you live in now?
There is a lot complains, the "flakiness" of the cowboy thing just came to mind at 3am last night. They claim FREE HEALTH CARE like its a badge of honor so they can tout it to the rest of the world like they are special but it's bullshit. Takes you 6-7 hours in an ER waiting room before the doctor will see you. 3rd world countries have better service than that. Their doctors are the most incompetent I have ever encountered. They will prescribe Tylenol 3 in the ER like its candy and send you on your way. Had a friend over there last weekend who went to the ER for his leg and the ER said their ULTRA SOUND was closed for the night LOL. In an ER? ROFLMAO. They send him for a regular ole x Ray I instead and sent him home with Tylenol 3.

MRI appointents are about 3-4 months wait unless you want to go to a private govt clinic and pay $1250? Mmm sounds like Free Health Care to me.

I am in Miami and Santa Monica now. No free health care but at least there is no fake facade like canada is the happiest place on earth. There is a reason no one wants to invade and take over that rathole, it's because it's a rathole and no one wants it. Otherwise the U.S. would have rolled on in and took over a long time ago
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote