View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:00 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleaxCandyStudio View Post
You mean, i need to contact Max Candy from Maxcandy com?
So.. i'm profetional cameraman, else i'm web master.. i was living in African countries for long time.. and ofcorse i have profetional dancers.. they work in some clubs.. We can start to make videos... BUT.. we wish to work on a constant basis, and we want understand - which type of business is better! That mean, we can make content ourself, but before starting we want to understand - how much we can have per months.. If it's about some few houndreds per week - we are not ready.. if it's about some thousands per months - we are ready, and we will find more models, and make nore content.. we are ready for serius job...
No, I was just curious about the similar names... If you have a good looking models will to do a good solo ( masturbation) and lesbian as a minimum you can make several hundred dollars per month in profit if not you are not ready for the thousands..

celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote