View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 08:26 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCollins View Post
Man, we are totally Dutch, except maybe for me! I am an American, now living in AMS.

The company did decide at one point to move to SFO, then our CEO (Dutch guy) decided he preferred living in AMS vs. SFO and we moved back. We still have a team in the states, but they are mostly tech/end-user support.

Verotel is talking to PayPal and as soon as we can add it, we definitely will. If PayPal were offering this up to other IPSP's, I have to believe that CCBill would also be carrying it. It is not that we don't want it, it is just when can we offer it...

My view? There are three medals in all topics Gold, Silver and Bronze.... I do not care about who is better but right now gold = Pay Pal and the is Epoch.. You and CCBill can fight over the Bronze and Silver ... All others may be good but no medals.

And as I paraphrase from my other post, Bitcoin ( so far) does not qualify for a medal standing

As to the US vs Holland issue lets leave for now I am in Italy on holidays for 7 weeks and a good bottle of Brunello is more important to me then Pay Pal

So back to you then
celandina is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote