View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:30 AM  
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I like you Jason, but when you were Dutch company you had " balls", now as American one you are still good but so politically correct you are like CNN ..... Guy is on video putting a back pack among the crowd at the Boston marathon, he admits he did, it yet CNN still calls him an "alleged" bomber.
...............same " as the powers at be" at Verotel still calling this Epoch deal with Pay Pal as an " alleged" deal.

As I said somewhere here ( using Saturday Night Live analogy) can you spell " wimps" ?
Man, we are totally Dutch, except maybe for me! I am an American, now living in AMS.

The company did decide at one point to move to SFO, then our CEO (Dutch guy) decided he preferred living in AMS vs. SFO and we moved back. We still have a team in the states, but they are mostly tech/end-user support.

Verotel is talking to PayPal and as soon as we can add it, we definitely will. If PayPal were offering this up to other IPSP's, I have to believe that CCBill would also be carrying it. It is not that we don't want it, it is just when can we offer it...