View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 04:30 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
HOT WIFE JOLENE! My PERSONAL Content Packages from $150-$500!!

Hi, my gfy partners ; ) It's me...Jolene D!!

Alright, guys! Got a bunch of brand new goodies for ya ; ) YES, the large multi-girl, bulk content deal is still available, BUT...this one is all about me! A refreshed, updated version of my personal content package...all starring ME! The 100% amateur adventures of a real MILF ; ) Hit me up with any questions at [email protected]

I am offering several AWESOME versions of this package! And just for the record, you'll be buying directly from me, the girl starring in the vids - no middle man or content broker. Legal docs, licensing and ID's are included. And as a BONUS....for buying now...you'll also receive a couple of "fan sign" style pics with me showing off your URL...for Free!

I have added a TON of hot, new vids and pics! All shot POV style in either Girl/Girl, Girl/Girl/Boy, Facefucking / Deepthroat, cum in mouth/facials, Solo with toys, rough sex, Anal, roleplays...you name it and it's in the deal! LoL I've been a busy girl ; )

Package #1 - $150 My TWENTY newest vids, All in HD, just now all available + over 2,000 hot pics! Plus a couple "fan sign" pics with your URL !

Package #2 - $200 FORTY of my newest vids + over 3,000 hot pics! AND the fan signs.

Package #3 - $250 ONE-HUNDRED of my vids spanning the last 4 years and over 4,000 pics including my baaarely 18's and other rare ones!

Package #4 - $300 for a ONE YEAR VIP deal...this includes all of the above content AND fresh content updates every month from now til June of 2016!! I typicaly shoot 2-4 times per month.

Package #5
- $450 All of the above AND an Exclusive, custom shot vid...20+ minutes, in full 1920x1080 HD...Solo or hardcore...up to you. Anal or Girl/Girl can be discussed as an upgrade, if you're interested, as well. I am willing to include, either verbally or visually, your site's URL IN the actual video ; )

Each vid in the package deals are between 20-50 minutes long, very high quality and include a wide array of solo and hardcore action!! I accept Paypal, Squarecash, Venmo or even direct bank wire, as forms of payment. And all necessary docs are included. Any questions or to make a deal, hit me up directly at [email protected]

The vids and pics are available as a downloadable package and I can generally have you hooked up with all you need within minutes of receiving $$, barring no time-zone conflicts LoL

Hit me up and let's do biz together!! [email protected] A lil deal with the Devil? : )
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook