View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 05:38 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Then there is a third rocker.

I look at it this way, those guys went into a biker bar pretending to be bikers. No Remorse!!

Most wouldn't care, but they probably did something stupid. I'm sure of that we can agree.

I know to stay away from some clubs because they look for trouble, those I could do without.
sure. we all do stupid shit. and i've been fortunate enough to not do stupid shit around any outlaw riders i've ridden with or bumped into on poker runs and blah blah. i've never been invited to join an outfit, and like you, never wanted to be in one.

but in my experience, sure they're gang members but i've never seen any get in shit like that, over something like soa gear. if you were a big bad patch holder, would you waste your time beating the shit out of a couple SOA tv watching knuckleheads or just thump their heads together like mo did with larry and curly and get back to getting loaded? now that would have been something fun to watch!
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote