View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 01:58 AM  
Boot99

Looking for affordable exclusive very simple softvore content.

Hi All.

Im looking for affordable exclusive softcore content. I need to find somebody to give me a good price, as im trying to get back into the buisness. Let me explain what i need.

Its very simple, The model has to be female otherwise i dont really care, i need them in all shape and sizes, colors and nationalties.

So basically i need a girl to talk about them self, and afterwards take they clothes off. When they talk about them self they need to answer 5-10 question and afterwards take they clothes off in a natural speed, so not slow nor fast.

Im thinking a way of keeping the price down would be that you could do my shoot while shooting for another customer. Start by shooting mine. and then for your other client. Remember i dont care how the girl looks or where shes from i need them all ;)

I expect the total video to be around 3-5 mins, and thats including the girl introduction (talk about self) and the undressing.

Im looking forward to hear if anybody can do something for me

Best Regards
Morten
Boot99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote