View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 09:44 PM  
Yanks_Todd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman View Post
If you are using nats 3xpromo.com can help you
We use 3xpromo.com and couldn't be happier.

1. Jman is great to work with, he is always around, delivers what he promises and doesn't promise what he can't deliver (if I wasn't straight I would probably ask him to marry him just for having that trait in this business)

2. We pay another company a cut because they mail well. We produce great content and run pay sites well. Unless you are a large company, you can't do it all well and your going to need to cherry pick somethings to outsource, mailing is a science and a great task to leave to the experts in my opinion.

3. 3xpromo.com understands what sells and they have taken time to understand our brand. If you are still having success as a pay site it is because of your brand, not your whateverDOTwhatever.

4. They are not greedy, they have treated my customers (ex is the same as current in this context) the same way I would treat them. They sent them great offers at a pace that is welcoming and productive for the LONG term.

5. If you use NATS, the integration with them is very useful and simple.

I highly recommend them because they get results and I can confidently check mailing off of my to do list to focus on my super powers.