View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 12:00 AM  
chuckjones
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Don't know you. So I have no clue why you think you have any idea about me at all.

And I didn't rant or "stay focused on any detail"

If you read my reply, after I was corrected I said that I didn't realize it was a different site.

And no, my "schtick" is working hard and discussing shit with you guys in between. I was just seeing that URL and remembering the harm that Donny did to this industry.

But now I stand corrected as it's not the same one.
Though after checking out all the anti-Mike South articles on it...I'd say they have a big hard on for him.

But the comes with the territory for Mike. If he wants to attack people on his site, he's got to expect to piss some people off and get attacked as well.

What I take away from this thread is:
1. I wouldn't want to be an Agent in L.A. Just too much hassle and potential disasters to not really make that much money.

2. I don't know why anybody would want to run sites like Mike's or TheReal*************. It just opens you up for a lot of silliness and potential for disasters to not really make any money with it. (at least the writer at TRPWL is clever enough to stay anonymous)

Other than that...I have nothing in this discussion. I just mistakenly thought it was Donny Long's site being quoted. That's why I wouldn't even click the links until I was corrected. I didn't want to give DL's old site even ONE click.
LOL The owner of TRPWL is far from "anonymous" he is a bigger loser than Mike South, Google Sean Matthew Tompkins and see for yourself.

Why has Mike South not came in to respond to this thread hmmmmmmm.

Also just the fact that *************.com is still online says who is smart and ahead and winning.
chuckjones is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote