View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 11:20 PM  
Biggy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NETbilling View Post
If you are going to be in Vegas but not at the fight, I was told by a few people that they won't be showing it in commercial venues. Is this true?

Mitch
If it's like the other fights, some places will have it, some places won't, but I cannot envision it simply being not available. That may be the case, but that sounds a little nuts.

For a place that does show it, I would expect to pay a pretty high cover (potentially higher than just ordering it at home), or minimum spend to watch it somewhere commercially. You will def need to plan ahead, and I think in that process you'll discover if its available or not in the city.

It's hard to watch the UFC in vegas as well. I remember wanting to watch a UFC fight, and they told me something ludicrous like $50 or $75 a person, it was literally cheaper to order the PPV at home, and I was calling a Buffalo Wild Wings or Twin Peaks, nowhere even crazy.
Biggy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote