View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:36 PM  
ravo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
my average item is 22 Euros... ( that was missing from my post) no memberships just tangibles... So @ 2,500 K per day and conversion of 0.5 % you can add that up?
But i see it at about 12 x 22 Euros per day... Call it 250/ day.... 7,500 Euros/ month so about USD 9,000/ month.

I do NOT pay for any traffic its all organic or thru my affiliates.

My point was that I have a good content and related stats but want to get to 10,000 uniques/ day... My math shows me that at 10,000 I would be doing just short of $$$ 40,000 per month, " a nice retirement wage"... . So now what.... How do I get there ???
Realize that organic traffic is probably much better than purchased traffic, so you likely will see less that 0.5% conversion from purchased traffic.

How would I proceed? Set up a few tests with some paid traffic sources. Minimum $200/source spread over 3-4 days, and keep CLOSE track of the CTR, page views and (mostly importantly) the conversion ratio of each source. The goal (obviously) is to pay LESS than 22Euros per sale. Keep the sources that meet your criteria, drop the ones that don't.

There's a lot of trial and error involved, and test, test, test.