View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 12:50 PM  
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
In my adult life I have only actually moved a whole house once, last summer. I bought my parents house from them when I was 21 and they moved but left me all furniture with the house. I then moved to Toronto, kept my house in Scotland and bought all new stuff. When I lived in Malta I rented a fully furnished condo. When I moved back to Canada, I bought a new house and all brand new furniture, still kept my house in Scotland.

Eventually last summer my wife decided she wanted a new house so we had to finally move everything, biggest pain in the ass ever. I don't plan on moving a whole house ever again. I'll sell this one with everything in it and move Country before I move a whole house again. Weeks and weeks of packing, planning, fighting. Don't do it. We kept our old house for a week after we got the new one which was a huge help, meant I wasn't in a rush to get certain things moved. I was selling a bunch of stuff too so I could leave it at the old house and not have people come view it at my new place.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote