View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 09:18 AM  
tres001

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by riko View Post
If your site(s) is a long term project, use only, I mean ONLY, white hat techniques. It takes time and lots of work, but eventually it will pay off.
Don't do spammy stuff, don't use any kinds of software, don't hire a company that says it will place link to your site to 1000+ blogs and such. The last thing you want is that Google and other search engines hurt your site and it's an extremely long way to get back on track after being penalized (sometimes it is better to start all over again).
Build links slowly and steadily.
That's what I'm doing. I've always avoided those so called automated seo programs.
Link building is very slow for an adult site. Comments are moderated and not everyone will accept a comment with an adult link no matter how good that comment may be. I also try to track my competitiors' backlinks to gain some improvements.
Exchanging links is another pain. Many sites require a minimum PR, which is no longer updated by G, to exchane links. So you end up exchanging links short-lived sites that add no value at all to your site.
tres001 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook