View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:37 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
can you not understand that in the context you used it, native implies ownership? the indians in no fucking way whatsofuckingever owned any of the Americas. In fact, they fucking burned most of the Americas down during the time they were here.

2. it's even more of a distortion of the actual history to perpetuate the bullshit that the United States wiped out the indians when in fact the USA wasn't born yet combined with the reality that plague wiped out the indians.
I didn't imply any ownership. And if we discuss about that, why the indians wouldn't have had any ownership, but you do now? How come some people have and others don't? You are more free than the indians?

I don't get the burning America down. What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I haven't said that USA wiped out indians (as a % from total death toll), but USA exploited indians, killed much them and took most of their lifehood, and restricted their freedom to move. And the folks who established the USA didn't sprung up at the same time as USA was established. They had already done what they had done; whatever it is. There is continuum, you know.