View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:25 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
that's exactly how the term works.

freedonia has nothing to do with jack shit.

and OK by most legitimate studies, between 96% & 99% of the indians were killed off, due to plague primarily, prior to the USA becoming a nation. many of the remaining % killed each other off.
"Native" is colonialism related; meaning the folks those were there before the colonialists.

OK, Freedonia has nothing to do with nothing. Also Freedonia values freedom; although not the freedom of the "original" US folks; they are killed or stuffed into big concentration camps (reservates). Freedonia also has other non-free folks, like slaves. But it is a fucking free country, yeah! And has fancy slogan and flag too, just like Nazi-Germany or Soviet-Union had. Oh yeah. Also some Freedonians view others as sub-humans living in some shitholes; those should be bombed or something like that (or gassed maybe).

Was it too rough? I didn't really even try; I just took some available real elements. Don't blame me.