View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 04:31 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
Seriously? Are you a fruit short of a basket? Europe is to blame for all the slavery that went on in Africa before they went there? And when they did, the infrastructure was already there ... and well after slavery was banned in Europe, slave ships from arab countries still brought slaves from the native black slave traders.
you kept them as colonies for 100-s of years...British Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...it is absurd to claim that 100s of years of, lets call it by its real name: exploitation , had no negative effect on their development...

pure western hand wash...the empire got rich and "progressive" and the colonies did not...now the british do not like the smell of the shit they shat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post

Yeah, I'm xenophobic, I'm xenophobic because its now offensive to fly the Union Jack in businesses, I'm xenophobic because the IS flag flies in Tower Hamlet housing estates, I'm xenophobic because I can walk down streets in East London and not see a single word of English in shop windows, I'm xenophobic because some Muslims harass and attack women and gay men for being in 'their' areas or attack men who have brought booze, I'm xenophobic because women have been denied the right to vote in some areas because they are dressed 'too western', I'm xenophobic because supermarkets now stock meat that has been prepared in the unbelievably barbaric halal method, I'm xenophobic because its now been revealed that scores of Pakistani gangs have been and still are abusing underage white girls and have gotten away with it for years because it would be racist to say anything.

keep on being xenophobic then...nobody asked them what they think when you invaded their countries for 100-s of years...I am just putting in to perspective the almighty law of action and reaction...causality if you will...you had complete rule in their countries for 100-s of years and you left them poor...now pay the price

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
mmhmm..speaking of its crap should not smell ...tell us about ethnic cleansing
well it was like this, american backed separatists came to my house recruit me to fight the minority...this offer came to me after a peace deal had been signed an all sides...this is the first time I became a refugee...over 2.000.000 people fled to serbia, because there was no war in serbia...I was cleansed...

you are american, so your brain can develop only so far...you will not understand what I wrote because of your natural disability: being american