View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:52 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markul View Post
I am not at war with anyone, I have been to war, in real life. It's not pretty. Something tells me you have only waged war from behind a keyboard.

The point is, I didn't start this. You did. I also quite clearly explained what you had to do to work together with me:

1. Shut down your competing service.
2. Apologize in public for your behavior.

My statements are true btw, at least from my perspective. If you feel I violate any rules on GFY I am sure you have and will complain to the administrators of this site.

Don't take this personal, it isn't. It's business. You fucked me and many others over business wise, now you reap what you sow.
That's your prerogative, as it is mine to respond in the manner and time of my choosing.

You keep calling me a scammer and casting aspersions on Adult IP & Copy Control. I have worked tirelessly and around the clock for these two organisations for free for almost 18 months and three years respectively. I have not drawn a salary, I have had no personal benefit for the anti-piracy work I do and the running of these organisations. In fact I have contributed cold hard cash of my own to keep the various projects we undertake alive.

You are free to disagree with the tactics I employ and criticise them until you are blue in the face, but cut out the egregious and untrue statements.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook