View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 11:28 AM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
too obvious, too stupid, what profit he would make ? He has 80 % of approval in society. guy who was gunned down had liike maybe 5-10 % of popularity.
btw. Niemcow wasnt exactly clear during 90's and most of the Russians remember that decade as a total disaster. but guess what. West was just loving it and was speaking all the time about democracy impromevent in Russia, while his neocons could do what they wanted during drunk always- Yeltsin era.

do you really believe it that Putin will profit from it ? anyhow ? he only loses

I don't really follow Russian politics, so I don't really know, but from an outsider point of view it doesn't seem THAT stupid...

it's possible he is threatened, maybe his opposition is getting stronger? so he just wants to remind everyone who is in charge?

...and really, it doesn't matter who is involved, the outcome is the same... anyone who would think of going against Putin will now think carefully...

I certainly wouldn't want to be a leader of the opposition party now, would you?
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote