View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 04:51 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
exactly like I said. if he really wanted him death (why ? every death can be uncovered later), there are dozens of better ways. like not working car brakes etc.

the question is: who will profit from it most and who will lose from it ? profit= Putin's enemies, lose= Putin
its like with that ukrainian plane shot down (i'm not saying that it wasnt made by separatists...they just made mistake...because somebody lead them to make that mistake)..few weeks later whole world was angry that they put even harder sanctions on Russia
so everyone supporting Putin will feel like idiot now, thinking that he supports murderer. and it will be bad thing to support him without blame.

Wolodia, come on.
I know that you planted bombs in 1999, that wasnt that stupid, but to be stupid like that ? I dont believe it. only stupid would believe it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
Why would Putin kill a person that have 2% or less support? In the middle of the Moscow and in front of Kremlin? he handled much bigger players as oligarch without killing them.
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote