View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 04:06 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Just one more version. Let's look at the facts and you'll see what I'm talking about:

1) Nemtsov is the most pro-Ukrainian politic. In opposite to Navalny or Gorbachev, he hever agreed that Crimea must be joined to Russia.

2) Les that a hour ago he gave an interview to the Ukrainian media.

3) As his friends say, he never liked a street walking. Especially the night ones under the cold winter rains and cold wind.

4) However, he was walking with some Ukrainian girl related to the same media he gave an interview just right before the assassination.

5) He was killed by 4 bullets of 6 rounds shoot into his back from some car. His companion Ukrainian girl has not been wounded. She saw everything: a car, it's plate number and maybe even a face of the killer, but she was not killed. What an assassin will leave alive a witness who was a few steps away and saw everything?

6) We all know that Russian an the Ukraine at war right now and Ukrainian secret services are not somehow better than ours. Those are really interested in a serious destabilization in Russia.

So let's just looks at the facts. Those are not my personal thoughts. These are nothing but facts. Let's hold on for a minute and think about it. That's at least another version which is worth to consider, isn't it?

P.S. The anti-Putin mach scheduled for tomorrow as previously approved by Moscow City Hall on Moscow outskirts. Now after the assassination of Nemtsov, the City Hall just agreed with opposition to move it right into the center of Moscow. Maybe you don't understand what I'm talking about, but it's very serious move.