View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 10:48 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
So many defining moments for this guy, but one my best memories occured during the initial theatre run of the first Star Trek movie. Fans had been waiting for something, anything 'Trek' for years. The place was packed. There's one point partway into the film where a small spacecraft is docking at a space station. It approaches, then it makes a cool little flip around and comes alongside the docking port. The crowd in the theatre was silent, transfixed.

And just as it did that little flip maneuver, out of the silence some guy yelled out "SPOCKKKKKK!!!!!"

Everyone broke out laughing. And cheering. And as it happened it was Spock.

It wasn't the greatest film ever made but that right there was a moment I'll never forget.

His "in search of" series was quite awesome. He was the perfect guy for it, his name alone lent an extra air of expectation to the whole thing.

To say he'll be missed just doesn't quite say it, but he will.

*Vulcan hand signs*

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote