View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 11:36 AM  
TomInc

Industry Role:
First of all let me warn everyone not to get involved with ScriptWorkz. he got in contact here, we talked on Skype, he said he could do it all in a month, we agreed on a price and a $300 deposit which I paid. And then he completely disappeared. I fell victim to a scam. No idea how many people this guy has used this website to scam. But here's a warning NOT to get involved with him. He'll tell you anything you want to hear then disappear with the deposit. And it's a huge issue getting payPal to take a case seriously if the undelivered product is not physical. I do have a copy of his drivers license. if anyone has any ideas on how to pursue this, I would be interested. If not, then here's a serious warning about this scammer.

Thanks to the rest of you for the answers. If you look through the GFY tutorials there is a full tutorial on how to do exactly the things I want done. Me not being a developer, I wouldn't know if the people commenting here that it can't be done are right, or if the guy who wrote a huge guide which led to loads of positive replies is right.

As for the reason: The material I have is with models from a South American country, they have all modeled under a promise that their material won't be available in their country. I can't publish anything not feeling as secure as one can possibly get that this won't happen. It looks like I will never be able to use this material. I have tried 3 developers now. Two who simply failed, but did refund deposit, and this last one who was a no good scammer.

My Skype is Tom.Incolor - to the one who asked.
TomInc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote