View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 08:29 AM  
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube Ace View Post
I like to take any opportunity to open a dialogue with my customers.

Latest update requests have been sent.
I haven't received the update. Look man, you need to communicate WAY better with the people that have purchased your plugin, and not just these vague one liners. I have never once received an email when the plugin updates, nor do I get any notifications in the Wordpress admin. Do you know how I find out when a new version is available? When you post a sales thread on GFY, if I happen to catch it.

I have purchased a ton of Wordpress premium plugins over the years, and when a new version is available I either get an email that a new version is available, I get the new version emailed to me automatically, or I get a notification in the Wordpress admin that an update is available. Is that too much to ask? I purchased this plugin through Paxum when you first offered it for sale, and you said you would automatically send out updates to the email address on file when they are available. Please do that...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote