View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 04:34 PM  
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
fair enough in a GI fight...but in no GI you actually have to control a body part and an underhook to the shoulder and lets say a behind the neck hold mean little if the other guy is a big strong sweaty gorilla...

you disqualified my "squeeze harder" argument as amateur but being able to exert a lot of force means a lot when grabbing a body part that is slippery...I have big hands and find it easier to control my opponents by grabbing their wrists and ankles in a no-gi fight...and yes squeezing like a mother fucker will sometimes prevent them from moving and can gain me an advantage in position or a finish...being able to stand the fuck up, because I am a slippery gorilla, means a lot in a fight...you keep disqualifying strength in a wrestling match LOL come on man...dont be such a romantic LOL
Why do you keep coming back for more? You've been shown up as a clown noob. I'm not even remotely interested in debating anything with you. You keep repeating pedantic arguments without any basis in fact. I know BJJ inherently is gay, so I feel strangely aroused every time you call me romantic. But you're not my type. SO thanks, but no thanks.

Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote