View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 04:30 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
In what position?

From Top off the top of my head. Any way you can control one shoulder and head movement you can control your opponent. There are 4 parts you need to control, both hips, and both shoulders. Control one cross section, you control you opponent.
fair enough in a GI fight...but in no GI you actually have to control a body part and an underhook to the shoulder and lets say a behind the neck hold mean little if the other guy is a big strong sweaty gorilla...

you disqualified my "squeeze harder" argument as amateur but being able to exert a lot of force means a lot when grabbing a body part that is slippery...I have big hands and find it easier to control my opponents by grabbing their wrists and ankles in a no-gi fight...and yes squeezing like a mother fucker will sometimes prevent them from moving and can gain me an advantage in position or a finish...being able to stand the fuck up, because I am a slippery gorilla, means a lot in a fight...you keep disqualifying strength in a wrestling match LOL come on man...dont be such a romantic LOL
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote