View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:48 PM  
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
go to any BJJ class and ask anybody about how technique is less important in no-gi than it is in gi...you fail to see the basic principle that it is easier to control a person when you have something to hold on to (GI) than it is to control a slippery mother fucker in a rashguard..
No argument has been made to the contrary of that, you're the only one arguing it over and over again.

Quote:
now what good is technique when the guy you are fighting is slippery? give me one example...
In what position?

From Top off the top of my head. Any way you can control one shoulder and head movement you can control your opponent. There are 4 parts you need to control, both hips, and both shoulders. Control one cross section, you control you opponent.

Side mount, you can use a side mount crucifix, you have shoulder of justice.
Back, you have over and under seatbelt
Mount itself with grapevines.

From Bottom
De La Riva
Xguard
Rubber Guard
Lockdown
50/50 Guard
Closed Guard
Butterfly Guard
Overhook Guard
Shit I can keep going.
[/quote]

Quote:
ill be fair and give you an example of how you can control with brute force: squeeze like a mother fucker and he will slip LESS...

use your brain...
And your explanation is the reason why you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Only noobs say shit like squeeze hard.

And I'm done... {DROPS MIKE}

Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote