View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:22 PM  
vegasbobby
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
mobile payments and merchant providers

Hi everyone, I was hoping if someone can get me on the right track. I was at the convention last month and there was a little talk about how in Europe the charges are billed directly from the mobile phone to the phone company. And I want to learn a little more about if that was a App or were they using their mobile platforms on the website. What I'm doing is putting together a website. That is a little more mainstream / adult but not so adult that I can't have a mainstream merchant account. So I'm looking for a billing provider that can do all of the normal things at CC bill does. Including having affiliates. But geared towards a simple billing like in Europe. Well if anyone can give me some good reference material that I can goto. And get an idea how to develop the billing into the website. For downloadable merchandise. And simple transactions. Even billed to the phone. I would appreciate any input thank you so much.