View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:20 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Seriously, before you come up on me about facts on BJJ you need to go back to school. BJJ is comprised of three different types of training. BJJ for the Gi. Bjj for No Gi. Bjj for MMA/Vale Tudo. Noob.
dude google it...go to a BJJ competition and ill give you 1000$ for every punch you see thrown on the mat, that does not result in direct disqualification and a riot

Quote:

You must be talking from experience. Please show me a video of you doing this to a 6th Degree BJJ Blackbelt. You must have something like that right? Or you are you just talking out your ass. Doing it to a white or blue belt who you outweigh isn't the same thing.
I submit black belts regularly and they submit me...after 10 years training its not a tall statement...its just you being romantic about royce

Quote:
Purely Anecdotal statement. You haven't shown one example of you doing it to anyone, let alone Royce Gracie. Anyone can say anything. But there's video proof of Royce tapping out a 400lbs man, can't say the same for you.

You aren't a trained fighter or anything for that matter if you are basing your fighting prowess over WHITE AND BLUE BELTS.
you want video proof that its easier to control your opponent when he is in GI than when he is not in GI? or video proof of a big guy submitting a small guy on pure strength? watch lesnar vs mir 2 and thats only 20lb difference...man Im 60lb+ on royce
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote