View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:35 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
Yeah, what was that all about ? He hardly got any screen time? Perhaps to give Katie some cred ?
That was bizarre to me. They advertised him like crazy leading up to the SuperBowl...and then all he did was sing a verse of "I Kissed A Girl". That was just dumb.

And then they bring out Missy Elliot for a long spot (half of it while Katy Perry was changing her outfit) with absolutely no advertising of her being on the show at all.
I was watching thinking "is that Missy Elliot"?

So they make Lenny Kravitz sing a verse of one of Katy Perry's songs (and not perform any of HIS songs)...and then Katy & Missy "duet" on one of Missy's songs and then Missy does another of her own songs.

Somebody in charge there needs to get a grip.

And the weird thing is Missy & Katy are together on that first song which is about a girl talking about fucking and how big the cock is on the guy she is fucking. lol

Maybe Katy Perry thought that would make her look more "tough"...that is right up until the next song with her dressed like a cheerleader and singing about being a teen dream with a bunch of cartoon looking characters all around her.

Just a bizarro half-time show in every way.