View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 12:38 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpocratian View Post
If Jolene wants me to, I'll post an image of the PayPal transaction and copies of the emails we exchanged. If not, don't accuse me of not providing "proof."

I suspect that anyone here would be unhappy if they paid for content and didn't receive it for 5+ months. I bet that you would also want to warn other potential customers about it. That is my only agenda here. I have no desire to destroy someone's business, but I do feel it's only right to let other potential customers know about issues like this.

I ordered a hard drive of content back in July (not June - my mistake) and paid $250 for it. I didn't get it until the very end of the year. The few replies to emails I sent during that time were that she would put it in the mail in a few days, which didn't happen (until the end of December). She was apologetic, and I eventually got the hard drive, but that really didn't happen until she (apparently) wanted to start selling on here again. That may have been a coincidence or not.

In the end, though, it's unacceptable to get a content order 5 months after the fact. It's poor business practice. If I had made a mistake of that magnitude, I would have refunded a portion of the purchase price. So is not answering emails from customers on a timely basis. Since some of you have had good experiences with her, maybe it was just a fluke. I can only speak to my own experience. Caveat emptor and all that.

Ultimately, it's all done. I have reported my experience, and am willing to let it drop. If Jolene wants me to show proof, I'm more than happy to do so.
Look...I don't want to QUIBBLE with anyone on here. If you truly had a bad experience with me, and there have been a couple along the way. Ya do enough business and that's bound to happen...I apologize. Sincerely. So by the process of elimination, I have an idea of who ya might be now. If you would be so kind, as to email me again or respond to my PM's here on the site, I would greatly appreciate it. BUT if it's who I think ya are, the initial deal was for the downloadable version, eh? Which you received...right? Then you sent $ unexpectedly weeks/month or so later for a hard drive, to ship it to you on?
To the best of my knowledge that is theee only case similar to what you're claiming. So if that's it...why the hell would you scream "Scammer Alert" ?? You know it's not a scam. You KNOW you at least got what you initially paid for. And you KNOW why you didn't get refunded the $60 for the hard drive. Is all of that a fair and true statement?

I also realize you had stopped with the attacks on here...I mean this thread is months old, it just unfortunately got bumped back up to the top. And to hear good ole "Marlboroack" piling on is just ridiculous, because he knows that's a bunch of crap, in his particular case.

This is small, tight-knit buyer/seller community. I try not to shit where I eat. I hope you adopt the same philosophy. And if you'd like to talk, I'd appreciate it if we did it via email. I assure you, that if it's lack of communication that was part of the issue, that is definitely not the case now...email me. [email protected] or even the other email that I do believe I gave you too. Trust me...I'm one of the good ones here LoL Which is like saying I'm one of the least likely sharks to bite your leg off.

Now...once and for all...I would like this BS to just go away. So we can both get back to what we're here for. I've got a sweet content deal I'm doing, damn it...and this is seriously harshing the buzz.
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote