View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 01:30 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
you might want to read the thread better prior to your psych profile making this about me.

Because when and if you do, you will see at least 2x where I've agreed with others such as AaronM that the kid was wrong and should be punished and I've even rementioned that at least 1x more time since then.

after that you might realize I'm the most pragmatic person in this thread.

and gofuckyourself.
Again, my point was that you literally have no clue what the exchange was before the video. You know nothing but the video and the statement that the phone was taken from a 3rd party. That is all you know. So there is zero basis whatsoever for suggesting the teacher should have done something differently as you've been doing. Whether there is something to be learned from the incident, depends on what ALL THE FACTS ARE... not your simplistic "rush to judgement" over simplifications.

As for your quotes. Who cares? I can dig up things to support any view I want. I can dig up research to prove aliens built the pyramids and go on and on about how PHD's agree with me. That means nothing and is 100% irrelevant to the undeniable truth that you do not have all the facts of the event, to pass judgement on the teacher.