View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 01:17 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You are the only one denying the fact that a student attacked a teacher and was 100% wrong to do so and its more than likely that absolutely nothing could have been done to avoid it.... and you have NO OTHER INFORMATION to tell you exactly what led up to that moment exactly, what was said, what threats were made, how much time there was to think or say something and so on. You just have this strong emotional reaction against the teacher and you are grasping to rationalize it. Seriously, everyone can see this. This is a moment where you could step back and ask "wow... hm... i seem to be very out of sync in my understanding of the events vs others... what is off here?".
you might want to read the thread better prior to your psych profile making this about me.

Because when and if you do, you will see at least 2x where I've agreed with others such as AaronM that the kid was wrong and should be punished and I've even rementioned that at least 1x more time since then.

after that you might realize I'm the most pragmatic person in this thread.

and gofuckyourself.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote