View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 10:32 AM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
I'm losing hope, I can't believe there are people defending the kid and his property rights. It's a CLASSROOM, there is an ADULT in charge of CHILDREN in that room, the teacher has a right to run his classroom in the way he chooses so the students get an education. Part of school is preparation for LIFE as an adult, there's work to be done and there's a boss who makes the rules for behavior in that classroom,we call them teachers. If the teacher's policy is phones aren't to be used during class or the phone gets confiscated then that's how it is.

I've had my desk turned over with me in it by a volatile 65 year old teacher, been kicked hard by a female teacher in the ass, given the strap by an old principal with an eye patch whose hair, fingernails and everything else on him were stained yellow from nicotine, had a Bible thrown at my head by a religious school teacher ...... I more or less deserved it, no real harm was done and my parents didn't run to the school administration, they assumed right that I had been acting up and deserved punishment.

This kid needs to be charged with assault, then off to juvie hall.

Somebody gets it....
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote