View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 11:27 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
For the requirements and understanding you are suggesting that teachers have.. There would be no fucking teachers.

You can quote bullshit articles all day long, it certainly doesn't mean your right. In this thread, like many others.. You take an ignorant stance and keep keep keep trying to prove it.

I love watching you waste your time. Please indulge us some more.

As was stated, this thread was about an ignorant ass student who body slammed his teacher for taking away his cell phone. Your political correctness gone mad bullshit about the way these underpaid teachers who are no doubt working these jobs because they are decent folk and want to contribute is a ridiculous thought in itself.

Perhaps that teacher implemented your quoted tactics all year long.. But there comes a point where what's right is right.

I'm guessing he shouldn't have taken the cell phone. Or when the student defied authority and demanded it back from the TEACHER, he should have then just coughed it up.. Like that would set a good example.

My whole point, and most everyone else's here.. Besides dumb monkey troll of the year, was that the teacher was in the right.

You can take your training and idealistic bullshit and torch it, because this shit happens all over the country with black students regardless of the teachers awareness, approach, or actions.

It starts in the home.

But do indulge us in some more semantic bullshit and keep patting yourself on the back you awful little egotistical douchebag bro jo cunt. Everybody is listening to you, I promise.

Like it has fuck all to do with the simple deduction of what happened. I look forward to you grabbing some other micro tangent and blabbing on about it for two hours as well.. We wait with baited breath you sincere intellectual you

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote