Thread: Gfy wake up
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 02:46 PM  
Pwmp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I wonder if Studio 20 spends his time doing work, or comes to GFY, creating a thread for the specific reason of hating on someone He's making money doing what he does, and your wasting time thinking someone gives a shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstatic23 View Post
Hello guys,

I am a studio owner from Romania. I know there the most of the studio owners. But that guy from STUDIO 20 is NO BODY
in Romania. Is a fucking loser. No one sit whith him on the table. He is 0 in that business. And he has many references on google about the people he swindle.
I was reading on another forum somtehing funny " How in the world, a company wich have 20 models (no more models than cleaning woman has AJ) wan this award?"
And you going to laught but is damn true.
Are alot of studios in Romania who have more cleaning woman than models have this guy.
Considering this, I am curious who vote for this guy?
Couse I did search for STUDIO 20 and i fonund NOTHING!!! He have no post in this comunity.
Who knows him? How manny votes he got????
Or he just used fake accounts? Well WAKE UP GFY and give this awards to the people who really work
not to losers who scam and make fake accounts to win.
I wait to see how popular is this guy and how he wan!!!